It’s been almost a month, literally, since I have written a blog entry. After a little nudge by Aunt Pat, I decided to write a few thoughts. That in addition to the fact I try to not make a month pass before I post at least one entry. There is so much to cover but here are a few thoughts:
1. I am sick and as per doctor’s orders that I need to be away from work for two days… I am in bed.
2. I am learning every day the true meaning of acceptance. Acceptance of where and who I am, what and who I have in my life, etc.
3. I have been taking Kundalini yoga (maybe it has unearth some of the toxins out of my body and ergo my sickness…or maybe I just caught it from my house mate)
4. I am both excited and nervous about what is happening in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen and Lebanon among other so called Middle East countries.
5. Finally, I have been thinking of what’s next while still trying to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground.
There are so many thoughts in my head and part of my goal this year is to some times let go of them and enjoy the stillness.
What are some your personal goals for the new year?